Tights are an important element of any ladys wardrobe, which is able to highlight her style, emphasize the beauty of the leg line and skillfully hide figure flaws. The online store SWEET HOME offers a huge selection of all kinds of tights of the best Italian, French, Turkish, Polish and Ukrainian brands. SWEET HOME you can buy inexpensive tights for every day or sophisticated premium designer models.
A unique assortment of tights from SWEET HOME
- Warm 100DEN tights - the composition includes acrylic wool
- Pantyhose with fishnet panties - have a low density of up to 40 DEN
- Microfiber tights 60 DEN - warm tights with cotton gusset
- Shaping tights - with a tightening effect on the abdomen, thighs and buttocks
- Classic tights - with high waist, padded toe and heel
- Low rise tights - perfect match with trousers and skirts with a low waistline
- Tights with shaping push up shorts - shaping the hips and buttocks
- Cotton tights - warm, comfortable tights with melange effect
- With a slimming effect along the entire length - form a beautiful line of buttocks, hips, games
- Tights with powder effect - give an elegant matte, mask skin imperfections
- Ultra-dense tights 300 DEN - elastic but very warm tights for winters
What is the density of tights:
5-20DEN - the thinnest, ultra-transparent tights for spring, going out in summer
20-40 DEN - medium density and more intense tone , which can slightly mask cosmetic defects in the skin of the legs ( spider veins, pallor, bruising), suitable for cold autumn, early spring
50-100DEN - high density , which simultaneously provides a warming and masking effect. Suitable for winter.
Types of tights:
- Classic tights . They have a simple but practical design: reinforced heel and toe, cotton gusset. They are often produced with thicker shorts or openwork panties.
- Decorative . Graceful tights that serve as an integral part and complement to the suit. With their help, you can finish off sexuality, girlish playfulness, or vice versa insolence to the image. In such tights, decorative elements are used: mesh, imitation of stockings or high golf, stones, floral patterns, ornaments in the form of elastic from stockings.
- Warm winter tights . They always contain polyamide, elastane, acrylic, as well as natural cotton and wool fibers. Thick, opaque tights have a unique heat-saving property. At the same time, they are thin, do not add extra centimeters to the figure, and look quite elegant on their feet. Sometimes they are produced with the effect of melange.
- Figure-shaping - this type of tights fit tightly around the legs, hips, buttocks and the line above the waist , making the figure more slender, giving grace to the line of the legs. At the same time, the product has a functional top in the form of tight panties or shorts that hide the tummy, form a beautiful silhouette of the hips and buttocks. The tightening effect also extends to the area above the knee - thus, a beautiful thigh line is formed, such imperfections as cellulite, aging skin, weak leg muscles are skillfully masked. In such tights, you can safely wear short skirts, tight-fitting dresses, tight pants.
- Corrective - tights that are able to mask some flaws of the female figure. The product has areas with a special density and a weave of synthetic fibers that support muscle groups: they tighten the abdomen and sides, raise the buttocks, make the thigh line more prominent, sloping. Thanks to a special insert, the “perezoma” provides a string effect. This feature of the structure of the claws allows you to wear tight things without the effect of folds on the sides.
- Support tights SUPPORT - have a compression effect by varying the density in certain zones. Such tights have qualities that are good for health: they improve the condition of veins, reduce swelling and fatigue of the legs. They are recommended to be worn by women who walk a lot in heels, stand, subjecting their legs to heavy loads.
- Tights with a massage effect - due to the special interweaving of fibers, tights have a soft massage effect on the skin, which in turn improves blood flow in the legs, relieves fatigue, and gives a feeling of relaxation.
How to recognize poor-quality tights:
- Chemical odor
- Thick, not neat seam
- Not uniform dyeing along the entire length
- Loose toe area
- No gusset
- Too thin elastic without sealing
- Poor quality, cheap packaging
- Rough, uneven surface
What combinations of tights are not allowed:
- If a womans shoes and outfit are black, transparent tights “cut” the color line silhouette. In this case, only black tights are applicable.
- Open-toed shoes and tights are a forbidden combination
- White shoes, boots and dark tights - an unacceptable combination
- It is not customary to wear black tights in the morning and in the afternoon. They look appropriate in the evening or at special receptions
- Tights with a bronze tan effect look ridiculous with pale skin of the face and hands
- B business style does not welcome mesh tights or with patterns
- Colored and white tights fill the legs, and vice versa - black visually stretches the silhouette of the legs, “thinns”
How to care for tights:
- It is advisable to wash the product after each wear
- Only applicable by hand wash in water up to 40C without stain removers and bleaches
- Tights are not twisted, but only slightly wrung out, for this you can use a terry towel
- Tights are hung for drying by the sock
- Stubborn stains from shoes or faded clothes are removed with laundry soap
- Tights will gain strength, if you leave them in the freezer for a couple of hours
- Tights will last longer if you remove the rings from your fingers before putting them on
Interesting to know.
A little history - we owe the appearance of tights in our wardrobe to Mary County is a British fashion designer who introduced miniskirts into the world of fashion in the 60s. The light industry of the 20th century had no choice but to follow a womans whim: an ordinary pair of stockings was connected by panties, and the first tights appeared.