Home clothes - a separate category of products that are almost independent of fashion trends. The main criterion for choosing clothes of this kind is convenience, naturalness and attractiveness. Dressing gowns and pajamas are the brightest representatives of home clothes. Every woman who comes home wants to plunge into the warmth, comfort and feel protected: pajamas and bathrobes contribute to this.
The main types of bathrobes and pajamas
Fortunately, now you can choose the right style, color and size of these products without problems. The main selection criterion is personal preference and usage patterns. Fashion plays the last role in this matter.
All pajamas on the modern market can be made from the following fabrics:
- cotton. Delicate material, easy to care for, breathes, hygroscopic, does not cause allergies. Great for kids and adults. Cotton is used to make warm terry pajamas for the winter period and light knitted ones for the summer;
- silk, satin. Silk is natural, while satin is man-made. Silk pajamas are very expensive and difficult to maintain. The atlas is not used for sewing romantic pajamas for every day;
- viscose. A great option for sewing pajamas for the warm season. Viscose absorbs moisture well, allows air to pass through, is very gentle to the body, looks beautiful, and at a price is much inferior to satin or cotton;
- fleece, microfiber. Synthetic materials. Pajamas made from this raw material are light, warm, and dry quickly. As a rule, they do not sleep in such pajamas, they are used as home clothes. To avoid contact with the skin and possible irritation, it is recommended to pry on knitted underwear.
Pajamas also differ in styles. Allocate:
- classic pajamas - they consist of a loose shirt with buttons and pants. Manufacturers have improved this cut, making the jacket one piece and the pants - tight;
- overalls - one-piece products in which the top is connected to the bottom. Used mainly in the cold season;
- pajamas with shorts, breeches - summer options for sleep sets. They are lightweight, comfortable;
- pajamas are not for every day - they include very beautiful products, designed to please the eye. Sexy sets are sewn of light, airy fabrics, have lace, patterns, ribbons, decor. Pajamas are frank, emphasize the shape of the body.
Bathrobes are practical, and at the same time, comfortable indoor clothing. They can be used for different purposes: bath, everyday, seductive. Due to such great possibilities, the materials and styles of robes are very different.
Materials primarily used for sewing:
- terry - perfectly absorbs water, pleasant to the body, breathes. You can find products that contain synthetics: manufacturers add it to improve softness. It is mahra that is most often used for sewing mens and childrens bathrobes;
- cotton is a light, beautiful, soft material. Their robes will look attractive, better suited for wearing in the warm season;
- satin is a synthetic analogue of silk. It costs less, but in appearance it is practically indistinguishable. The atlas is beautiful, flowing attractively, enveloping the body. Its disadvantage is that it is highly electrified and is not suitable for everyday wear - the smell diverges;
- microfiber is an artificial material, but very pleasant to the touch, durable, not picky in care;
- velor is worthy of special attention because it combines beauty, comfort and durability.
You can find two styles of robes: on snake and with a smell. The length of the product can be very diverse - short, to the knee, long to the floor. The choice depends only on personal preferences.
Rules for choosing home clothes
There are some criteria for making a purchase according to which you are sure you cant go wrong.
- For your home, it is better to choose calm pastel colors. Remember: pajamas and bathrobes should calm, give a feeling of comfort. For men, restrained dark colors are suitable, for children - funny coloring.
- It is better to choose a dressing gown one size larger than one size smaller. In particular, this applies to products with a smell: you simply will not be able to fully move around and do housework, the robe will unbutton.
- The less decor, the better.
- Give preference to natural fabrics: you will protect yourself from allergic reactions.
- Remember: pajamas and a bathrobe should not only be comfortable, but also beautiful, successfully emphasizing the dignity of a woman.
To make the products last a long time, they should be taken care of exercise correctly. It is best to stick to the notes written on the label, since the specifics of washing, drying and ironing directly depends on the fabric used when sewing. Some general recommendations:
- water temperature should not exceed 60 degrees;
- wash the bath separately, make sure that no foreign objects have entered the drum: they may pull the hinges;
- dry naturally, in a well-ventilated room;
- iron as needed with a medium iron.
Where is the best place to buy robes and pajamas?
Great offer of home clothing on the market has its drawbacks: many unscrupulous manufacturers produce products of inadequate quality, which are massively sold in many textile stores. In some cases, sellers cannot provide customers with certificates or guarantee the quality of the goods. Given these trends, it is best to make a purchase from trusted official suppliers. This will protect you from:
- uncertified products of dubious quality;
- marriage, poor sewing;
- of uneven color of products;
- inconsistency of the contents of the package with the inscriptions on the label.
Why you should prefer the online store Sweet Home?
Shop Sweet Home cares about its customers and reputation, so we only provide products from trusted domestic and Turkish manufacturers. All of our product lines are completely safe and well tailored. In addition to robes and pajamas, we also sell other home textiles: kitchen textiles (towels, tablecloths, aprons), bedding, towels, underwear and more. Separately, we have presented a collection of textiles for hotels. All products have wholesale discounts.